THE BUYING PROCESS
- DECIDING TO BUY: Need more space, looking to downsize, relocating or want a more practical home? Think about your options and what is most important to you in your next home.
- CHOOSE AN AGENT: Find an agent you feel comfortable working with on what will likely be the largest financial decision of your life.
- GET PRE-APPROVED: Ask your agent to recommended a lender who will explain your options and determine exactly what you can afford and set a price point.
- TOUR HOMES: Create a wish list with your agent and view homes with your agent that meet your parameters.
- NEGOTIATIONS, INSPECTIONS & APPRAISALS: Your agent will walk you through the steps of making an offer, doing their due diligence with a full home inspection and the result of the appraisal.
- CLOSING: Meet at the final walk through then head to your title company, sign necessary documents and leave with keys to your new home.