THE SELLING PROCESS
- DECIDE TO SELL: Meet with homeowners and view the property. Discuss the reasons for selling and important needs of the homeowner.
- PRICING: Discuss the current market and go through the Comparative Market Analysis. Be realistic about the price and the potential issues of over pricing.
- PREPARE TO SELL: Go through any recommendations on any repairs or changes with the sellers. Schedule any repairs if needed and begin the process of removing clutter and finish off with a deep clean and fresh landscaping.
- MARKETING: Establish a marketing strategy including professional photography, floor plan renderings, open houses, MLS, social media, flyers and yard signs.
- ACCEPTING AN OFFER: Review offer and terms and ensure the buyer is financially qualified to purchase the home. Discuss with homeowner their options and upon acceptance, go through the next steps and timeframes.
- ESCROW, INSPECTIONS & APPRAISALS: The property will go through a full home inspection and a third party will appraise it.
- CLOSING: Make sure the home is empty and clean for the final inspection. Arrive at title company, sign documents and hand over the keys to the new owner.